Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

I have a gift card to macys that I want to sell for cash, how muchs should I ask for$$ ?

The amount on the card is around $75, should I just ask for $65? or $60?

Update:

why would I sell it for what its worth? People would have no incentive to buy it...im trying to sell it on craigslist btw so I have to have something interesting

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

u could prolly get 70 for it... just try to ebay it... but prolly 65 if u think it would sell better... ppl shop macy's all the time and u can't charge the same amt b/c who wants to buy the card if they can just use cash but i'd sell it just a lil bit cheaper than what's on it so that way they think they r gettin a deal

• 1 decade ago

Sell it for $75. The card is basically the equivalent of money (at Macy's at least).

• 1 decade ago

Canada rules! Sell it for $75. Someone will buy it.

• 1 decade ago

Sell it for exactly how much the card is worth. This card is essentially money. it's value won't decrease over time. At least in Canada that would be illegal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.