my freinds are too voilent?

my friend hit me all the time i have bruises to prove it too. but there my only Friends. what should i do i can't take it but i don't want to be alone again. HELP ME

If you tell them they need to chill out you cant see hurting your frends like that and they dont listen you need to distance yourself from them.If they cannot accept you for who you are you do not need them. You can find new friends by joining church groups, sports groups, local swimming pool, and ask your parents for help.Friends will come and go through your life..there will be more..but friends like that may prevent that if you don't stop it now. I dont want to say anything to put you in danger of getting hit again, but if you dont command respect you wont get it. Respect is not taught with violence..in only makes you look like a bully or a loser..you dont demand it..you command it.Im assuming they dont have too many friends either so you may have a draw on your hands.Don't follow them into trouble because you want friends, it will just drive the good ones to come away.

First gain some confidence in yourself. Then get some new friends.

Better to be alone than be with some people who abuse you.

A friend in need is a friend indeed. Not someone who will beat you down when you're in need.

cute pix! anyway, you should not let them hit you. you should talk to them about it. if they respect you as a true friend, will stop it. but if they keep hit you then they are not your true friends. i understand how you feel but you have to protect yourselve but if you not want 2 be alone again then make new ones. means i will be your friend if you wish! =)