Why do i feel like no one really likes me?

Sometimes i feel like people don't actually like me that they just tolerate me. many of my "friends" only contact me if i initiate, and others still nothing. and im not overtly annoying or anything like that, that im aware of

i thought i was being completely paranoid but ive heard people talk about not liking some one even though they hang out everyday

i should add im out of highschool early and in college and people i considered my best friends wont return my calls

Favorite Answer

i like you, shnookums. call me!

It sounds like it is high school.

People barely like themselves.

Unless you are rude or something, I wouldn't worry about it.

I hope you have one or two good friends - if not, focus on a couple of people you think are nice/normal people and be the person you would want to be.

Work on school, get a few hobbies, things will work out fine.

Get involved with something that isn't about you. The more you think about yourself the less time you'll spend thinking about, and doing, things that are about more interesting topics. Honestly. Not a single one of us is all that interesting unless we're working on, helping out, or creating something that's not about ourselves.

Odds are that those people you are paranoid about are paranoid too.

i suspect it might just be anxiety, i've often felt the same way as a teenager.