Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it safe to ask someone out without knowing them too well at first?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go for it!

Opportunities change like rivers - sometimes they may seem like they'll always be there, but before you know it, it speeds up and you lost it.

You'd rather try it now than look back and always wonder "what if?"

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely! You don't have to know someone at all to ask them out. Get a coffee or something and then you will get to know them...

Just make sure you meet them in a public place... no taking strangers home.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sure, as long as you meet somewhere that isn't too private.

But, that's how most people meet. Suggest meeting within a group date, or even just a double date, so that you can be a little more cautious :)

• 1 decade ago

Well to me there is nothing wrong wit that... u could go out wit her n get 2 know her at dee same time... so give it a try just dont give her to much info about ur life, thru da time... she will find out,, if things work out...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hmm it would really depend. i would probably say the bets bet is too know the person first! but you never know. my bf asked me out and i had bearly met him 3 days ago. its been 3 months tho and we're going strong. soo i would say try and hope for the best :) but like i said the safest bet would be getting to know the person first

• 1 decade ago

if u and da person r clickin then go 4 it but if u dont know them 2 well slow down cause if they say no it might mess up da chances in da future so if u know them well enough then ask them if not get 2 know them then ask

i hope i helped

good luck:)

• 1 decade ago

Yeah sure, how else are you going to get to know them??

• 1 decade ago

you never know what your getting yourself into.. get to know her. dont jump into it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.