Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Back-To-School Outfits Help?

I know i asked this before and i got some REALLY great answers. All three of them. well..it was cute but not exactly my style. I wouldn't say i ahve a style. but if you could give me some websites, it would be greatly appreciated. Please no Wet Seal, TJ Mazz, Kohls, and related sites. I've been on those site all frikkin day long and i couldn't fin nothin i haven't seen last school year, pshhhh.

btw. im 13 and going to 8th grade, and our dress code is not strict. just not halter tops, tube tops, and stuff likke that. oh and sorry for the typos i type too fast and dont feel like going back to fix them ,sorry again. alright much love and thankks veryy muych.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.