ok so im gay how will my mum react?

i think my mum know and if she doesnt then i think she will accept me but what do you think? she said;

'It is a difficult subject to really answer. On the one hand, I have worked with quite a few gay men and most of them are really nice and are good people. The same is true for gay women. If they are happy with themselves then I guess that they have the right to live that lifestyle. On the otherhand, according to the bible, homosexuality is a sin and is wrong.

So you see there is no easy answer. I don't believe that people choose to be gay, I think that it is just how they feel and how they are naturally, so I guess what I think is that gay couples should have the same rights as far as being able to be recognized as a couple and be able to have the benefits that would be given to heterosexual couples such as health insurance, life insurance etc...'

hey eagle san fansico ca is the gay capital of the usa and 90% of the people that live there are in the lgbt

I have no idea on how your mother will react, I haven't even told my own mother but I disagree with the bible, which was written by man from the influence of god, so of course a few things could be wrong. but honestly all LGBT people deserve the same rights as anybody else. however the reasons these things haven't happened yet are due to the way people constantly mix government and the religious views of those people. so things need to change like separating church and state so the laws passed like giving gays and everybody equal rights like we all deserve.

hey do you know what would really be great to have a city called gay ville. like the size of california. that way there would be only gay

couples and singles who live there they could have there on insurance company post office and what ever they need and want and people would never harass them wouldn't that be cool.

• nonnie

Do not look to the Bible or beaucracy for confirmation of what you know you are. Rejoice in the unique being that you are. This won't be easy but it will be worth it. What does not kill you makes you stronger. I love you; you love you. Also love to your mum, she sounds very cool. Peace my friend.