Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever played video games before?

Favorite Answer

ARE YOU A NOOB THAT GOT PWNED RECENTLY? HELL YEAH I PLAY DOTA, CS, PS3, GAMECUBE, GAMEBOY, XBOX....**** I PLAY EVERYTHING DOG. STUPID AS QUESTION FRKN WASTE MYFRKN TIME DOG!

Gamer 4 Ever

Started with an Atari when I was a kid NOW have a DS and PS2, will eventually upgrade to a PS3 or 360

truthfully. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time has the final soundtrack of any video activity ever created in the historic past of the international. there's a distinctive track for terribly nearly each place in the full international of Zelda, and each track is unique and suited in its very own way. each track additionally suits the section that is performed in completely. it's going to have you ever buzzing alongside in case you're playing and buzzing to your self afterwards. great wreck Bros. Brawl and Animal Crossing are tremendously sturdy, too. yet they don't even come on the brink of OoT.

I live for my video games!

What is this video game you speak of?

Yes.

Source(s): Me..... duh. ;D :)

Yes?

why would someone find this question interesting?

LOL but yer im pretty sure if anyone has a computer, theve played video games.

I absolutely love videogames, play them daily, not obsessively though. I do hope to become a videogame designer :D.

Yes, love them. Gamer for life.

what are video games?