Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever played video games before?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ARE YOU A NOOB THAT GOT PWNED RECENTLY? HELL YEAH I PLAY DOTA, CS, PS3, GAMECUBE, GAMEBOY, XBOX....**** I PLAY EVERYTHING DOG. STUPID AS QUESTION FRKN WASTE MYFRKN TIME DOG!

• 1 decade ago

Gamer 4 Ever

Started with an Atari when I was a kid NOW have a DS and PS2, will eventually upgrade to a PS3 or 360

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

truthfully. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time has the final soundtrack of any video activity ever created in the historic past of the international. there's a distinctive track for terribly nearly each place in the full international of Zelda, and each track is unique and suited in its very own way. each track additionally suits the section that is performed in completely. it's going to have you ever buzzing alongside in case you're playing and buzzing to your self afterwards. great wreck Bros. Brawl and Animal Crossing are tremendously sturdy, too. yet they don't even come on the brink of OoT.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I live for my video games!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What is this video game you speak of?

• 1 decade ago

Yes.

Source(s): Me..... duh. ;D :)
  • 1 decade ago

Yes?

• 1 decade ago

why would someone find this question interesting?

LOL but yer im pretty sure if anyone has a computer, theve played video games.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I absolutely love videogames, play them daily, not obsessively though. I do hope to become a videogame designer :D.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, love them. Gamer for life.

• 1 decade ago

what are video games?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.