Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is this stuff important to you ladies? If so, why?

I'm a man and I have a good heart, I'm not afraid to protect my woman with every molecule of my being, I'm pretty relaxed and happy, I'm loyal, I'm very kind to women, I'm kind to all people, I like making fun of people who make me mad on purpose, my spirit is wild, I don't like bad people at all, I'm fearless, I like dogs, I like surfing. O yeah and I cried in 'The Notebook' lol.

Favorite Answer

Congratulations!!!! Your the next Chris Crocker

some of it is important i think like the standing up of your girl, having a good heart, loyal , ect. but thats just my opinion all women are different and therefore looking for different things in men personally i like those traits because they denote a good person and a good man is hard to find these days

Yes knowing you'll protect us no matter the cost is what every woman wants to feel and know.

Girls need to know this stuff about you so they can grow closer to you. No worries all of these are good qualities...a couple questionable ones, but those are funny, so whatever.

Hope this helped!

Everything you do seems to be great, but making fun of people is a total turn-off. We hate critics. Girls don't want to date a tabloid writer. They want to date a man who accepts them for who they are. That's the truth.

Yes, I mean that just is. Because its just like a fantasy girls have. And I guess guys trying to live up to that is nice. Because girls are taught this is how guys should be and its really nice and attractive to actually find someone like that. I'm glad your like that for some lucky girl.

u are perfect if u have a girlfriend who has the same feelings as a care bear...!(not trying to be mean at all) if u have a girlfriend who is a more stronger type ...probably not a good match