Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is this stuff important to you ladies? If so, why?

I'm a man and I have a good heart, I'm not afraid to protect my woman with every molecule of my being, I'm pretty relaxed and happy, I'm loyal, I'm very kind to women, I'm kind to all people, I like making fun of people who make me mad on purpose, my spirit is wild, I don't like bad people at all, I'm fearless, I like dogs, I like surfing. O yeah and I cried in 'The Notebook' lol.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Congratulations!!!! Your the next Chris Crocker

• 1 decade ago

some of it is important i think like the standing up of your girl, having a good heart, loyal , ect. but thats just my opinion all women are different and therefore looking for different things in men personally i like those traits because they denote a good person and a good man is hard to find these days

• 1 decade ago

Yes knowing you'll protect us no matter the cost is what every woman wants to feel and know.

Girls need to know this stuff about you so they can grow closer to you. No worries all of these are good qualities...a couple questionable ones, but those are funny, so whatever.

Hope this helped!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everything you do seems to be great, but making fun of people is a total turn-off. We hate critics. Girls don't want to date a tabloid writer. They want to date a man who accepts them for who they are. That's the truth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, I mean that just is. Because its just like a fantasy girls have. And I guess guys trying to live up to that is nice. Because girls are taught this is how guys should be and its really nice and attractive to actually find someone like that. I'm glad your like that for some lucky girl.

• 1 decade ago

u are perfect if u have a girlfriend who has the same feelings as a care bear...!(not trying to be mean at all) if u have a girlfriend who is a more stronger type ...probably not a good match

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.