Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPerforming Arts · 1 decade ago

what am I or we suppose to do................?

a friend of mine is making a movie, and she had auditions for ppl she wanted to be in it. It's like a teen love drama that she wrote and she's filiming it. I got the lead role as the main character, Rachel and her neighbor got the part of the guy I fall in love with who plays a guy named Zac. I found out when we were going over the script that there's this scene where Zac and Rachel have sex and she wants us to act it out. She said we don't have to have penetration,but I do have to make out with him, and we do have to take our clothes off and make it seem real.

I wanna be in the movie but I'm scared to do that scene. I'm only 15 and the guy is 17 and I've never even made out with anyone let alone on cammera

is there a way to make it seem like we did it without showing it

i think it has to show my chest at least and his

Favorite Answer

Tell her you're not comfortable doing the scene.

She can't make you.

Or since you really want to do the movie, have it showing your barefeet, you guys can be under the covers and just roll around in the bed, have your feet hanging out of the covers and have it from that angle.

If she wants to have it showing a chest,

have the camera over your shoulder, wear a bra or a spaghetti strap and have it showing only HIS chest.

Well considering that everyone seems to be underage in this endeavor, the question of legality arises. And documenting it on film/video will provide all the evidence that anyone might need.. I would suggest that your friend take some time to actually study film. There are many techniques that can be used to insinuate something without literally portraying it. And generally leaving something for the viewers imagination will engage the viewer more in the film. Since you have an issue with this and it is your right, express your position. Professional actors/actresses often have similar issues with such scenes choosing not to participate in them and the scenes are re-written. If your friend has a problem and doesn''t understand your position I'd suggest bailing out of the project and reconsider the friendship. Bottom line though, considering your ages,what your friend wants to do is illegal.

You're 15. This is not a major motion picture, nor are you an older, experienced actor. If you don't feel comfortable doing a nude/partially nude scene, don't do it, especially with a 17 guy. Is the "friend" 15, too? Does she realize that such filming is likely to violate several laws?

I'm all for artistic expression - but Quentin Tarantino, your friend ain't.

Generally speaking though - if a director wants a series of scenes like that, he/she could go the route of having the actors covered by/wrapped in sheets. Generally, the actors wear bathing suits. They do this all the time in soaps, primetime series and onstage.

Don't ever feel pressured into doing something you aren't comfortable doing. That's good advice whether your 5, 15 or 150. Good luck!

Source(s): Theatre, ++ years as a counselor - and 26+ years of motherhood.

well is this a real movie that will be shown on big screen?well you two could just wear bathing suits or talk to her about you two just covering up in the sheets while you two are wearing bathing suits and you wear a strapless bikini and yalls feet hanging out of the covers and your arms hanging out too

~~~Daddy's Baby Girl~~~

That is NOT a good friend, when she wants you to expose yourself. Ask her nicely to change the script only on that part so you feel more comfortable.