Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is it weird and bad for a male to still be a virgin at age 21? Is that too old? Is it too late?

Is 21 too old and weird for a male to still be a virgin? Is it too late? Am I not in my prime or at my peak for sexual activity anymore? I have kissed, made out, and have had oral sex, but no penetration, no intercourse. Will most women find this a turn-off? Do women not like being a man's first? do they not like to teach him?

Will Women at Bars and Clubs find this a turn-off? Can Women be able to tell if a Man is a virgin just by the way he looks, walks, talks, breathes? His Body Language?

Should I feel ashamed because almost no one is a virgin when they are in their early 20's? Is is true that 98 or 99.9% of people lose their virginity before ages 21 and 22?

Will the physical feeling of sexual intercourse feel different since I am 21? Is it true the feeling changes as you get older?

Favorite Answer

you're crazy.

if you want to be a whore like that, picking up girls at bars and whatnot, you might as well sleep with everything that moves.

no, it is not "weird" or "gay" to be a virgin at 21. it's called SMART.

You can't really tell unless the person makes it Absolutely obvious but no no one will just know your a Virgin.No that is not a turn off and whoever finds it as one is crazy I mean it is a good thing to still be a virgin I mean it just means that either you weren't ready or you haven't found the right person yet. Most woman will love that you are a virgin because then they'll do anything to make it so your not because they like it when their the only one who has been with a guy that way. You are not too old you are only 21 you've only been legally an adult for four years which is not much. Just calm down and if it comes up just tell the truth that's also a plus woman love a man who is confident enough to just say yes I am a virgin. Some of the guys may not find it very manly but who cares because it's just an act.

I have heard the longer you wait to have intercourse the older you will be able to enjoy and still have it, but it's better just to wait until you meet the right girl, In high school girls may have found this a turn off but the older you get the less it will be a turn off because it is hard to find someone as clean as you, GIRLS can tell if most guys are virgins because I have talked to them about this and they said most non-virgins have more "confidence" and act more "arrogant" when it comes talking to girls, Don't feel ashamed there is someone always looking for a guy like you, Sex feels the same from the teens to the early sixties depending on how healthy you can remain (most males still are unless overly obese/sick/inactive). But good luck on finding the right one

Source(s): 18 male and still a virgin

I think that if a girl is looking for a serious relationship with you, she would love the fact that you are a virgin. She would feel that you are saving it for someone special (being her). I think its very sweet that you still are. I wish that my boyfriend had still been a virgin when I met him =) So don't feel bad. You'll meet the perfect women that you can share it with!!

I think it's more of a turn on, since they won't be worried you have diseases and things of that nature. It's also better for them, since they don't have to compete with your other partners.

I would say you can't tell who's a virgin and who is not, just by their appearance. Maybe when you're alone and ready to have sex, then she could tell, but if you're confident and act as if you know what you're doing, then she might never know.

No I think it's great. I'm a 23 year old virgin....a virgin virgin. Never kissed even. Not because of looks or anything wrong with me, but because casual sex isn't what God has for me. I want the first person I have sex with to be my husband. I want him to have my all....my first everything. I think he'll appreciate that.

Hope I've helped!

i answered them in orderrrrr

No..ITS NOT weird.

No...WHOSE ready for sex honestly?!?!

No....I am not sure what that means!!!

No comment to that question because I misunderstand it...

Maybeee.if men aren't a virgin..and the girl knows..they wouldn't like it cuz they want to lose it to someone whose a virgin like them also...JUST LIKE me also!!!

Women would prefer to be a man's first

No...women should teach a MAN...EVERYTHING...

Yes

No..Unless you ask him!!!!! lol!!!!!

No YOU SHOULD NOt BE ASHAMED! I AM A GIRL AND I AM A VIRGIN!!!

I am not sure how old people lose their virginity at...unless you ASK! IS THE KEYYY WORDDD

YES you will feel different if ur married and have sex...because ur not going to ever break up with the girl if ur married..u will stay with the girl your commited to for all your life!

and yes to the last

Source(s): from my brain..i hope u vote me best answerrr

Good for you don't feel about it. If you waited long enough already don't just do it with whoever. Save it for someone who you really care about it will make a big difference. If shes a good young lady with good values she shouldn't find it a turn off. That's a good thing =)

Man, has the matrix of the mass media got you thinking the wrong way...

Don't worry about being to old to lose "it". With all the STD's out there, you are better off being fickle or more selective with who your sex partner is going to be.

Being smart about keeping your virginity is exercising good prudence and keeps you away from doing something you're going to regret (STD's, unwanted pregnancy, horrible relationships based on sex).

Source(s): No one likes a Man-Whore

Dont feel ashamed at all. Sex isnt something you just play with. Its a good thing your a virgin because it shows you're loyal when you get married.

Women wont find it a turn off unless they are sluts and prostitutes

no i dont think its weird. i think you did good. its hard to find a virgin male in these times. at least when you get married your wife wont have to worry if you have std or anything.. thats good and no its not too late. only the stupid people with no respect for themselves would think that its weird.. Good job. u should be proud of yourself. honest.