What are my chances of getting into these universities?

Freshman Year:

Algebra 2 Honors A,A

Geometry Honors A,A

English Honors A,A

Medical Skills A,A

Spanish 1 A,A

p.e. A,A

Biology Honors A,A

Physics Honors A,A

Dual Enrollment Computer Concepts A,A

(some of these classes were taken online if you were wondering) 4.39 weighted GPA

Sophomore year:

Pre-Calculus A,A

Chemistry Honors A,A

AP World History A,A (5 on exam)

AP Stats (5 on exam)

Spanish 2 A,A

English 2 Honors A,A

Dual Enrollment Physics 1 A,A

(some of these classes were taken online if you were wondering) 4.64 weighted GPA

Junior Year: (Prediction of all a's)

AP BC Calculus

AP Chemistry

AP Biology

AP English Language

AP US History

Spanish 3 Honors

AP AB Computer Science

Dual Enrollment Multivariable Calculus

Dual Enrollment Physics 2

Senior Year: (prediction of all a's)

AP English Literature

AP Environmental Science

Dual Enrollment Differential Equations/ Linear Algebra

AP Spanish Language

AP Goverment/Economics

Dual Enrollment General Chemistry 2

Predicted SAT score: 2250-2350

Predicted ACT score: 34+

EC's:

County Math team (2 years)

Robotics club (3 years)

NHS: officer position (3 years)

HOSA (4 years)

Key club: officer position (3 years)

I'm planning to make my own club when I start my Junior year.

Cross Country (3 years)

Track (4 years)

Wrestling (2 years)

Weightlifting (2 years)

Went to ISEF 2 years

Lab Internship (2 years)

Science Camp (one summer)

Volunteer at MOSI (75 hours)

Volunteer at local hospital (100 hours)

Predicting Good essay and great recs. What are my chances at:

University of Florida

Harvard University (why not?)

MIT

Columbia University (I love New York)

University of South Florida

University of Central Florida

Yale University

Cornell University

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Enjoy these years- you will never get them back!

    You have good grades but you are not even in your 3rd year yet! You will get into the Florida schools and probably Cornell and Columbia too. MIT, Harvard and Yale are tough but if you keep up what you are doing you have a good shot. You may want to get a part time job- that actually looks good. Also- for any of these schools- you need to save your pennies or apply for every scholarship out there- you are looking at least 100,000 just for undergrad. I would plan on going to Grad school right away too. It looks like you are a science and math mind- look at all the schools out there- not just the Ivy leagues for what you want to do. Remember to enjoy high school- it is NOT about where you go to college- it's about what you do when you get to one. Make some friends and have fun- life is not about all work- you don't want to burn out before you even start your adult life.

    Source(s): I HAVE BEEN THERE!
  • 4 years ago

    You have great EC's and honors. GPA and SAT's might be a little low for Yale, Columbia, and U of Chicago. I'd say you have a 40% chance for those schools and a 60% chance for the rest.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    your set already. but you need to keep it up, dont assume your gonna get all A's, you never know, but even if you made a couple of crappy grades your probably still gonna get accepted. your GPA is so freakin high and you have a bunch of activities, you work yourself too much. but its a job well done.

  • Lovely
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    Congrats! Your chances are very good considering your honors classes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.