Miscalculation POll: What was the last thing you had a shortage of?

Favorite Answer

tampons,honestly,lol...xxx

TP. Finished doing my business and realized no one in the house bothered to tell me we were out. I seriously considered spitting in the food when I made supper that night.

Common sense.

• ?

"i'm going to be the only to tuck u in at night, save on with me an i will assure, u wont locate no one else lk me" its fees to this incredibly previous music that i incredibly love!! i jus couldnt submit to in suggestions the call. yet now i kno its called "save on with me" by using uncle cracker. ha jus gotta love our google :]

Toilet paper.

I had to use paper towel. OUCH!

So I didn't wash my hands and made the dinner, home-made hamburgers from ground meat.

>=)

I ran out of bubble bath the other night...that sucked :(

Time. Ugh.

s e x

im married LOL

brains. Still do.