Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

is it true "if a guy likes you he will make it happen?"?

i was watching hes just not that into you and it made me think

i REALLY like this one guy and well were friends and its summer and like ughh .we hung out the last day of school and he texted me a couple weeks ago but i havent talked to him since...

• May11
    Favorite Answer

Haha I saw that movie last night . Some of the stuff is true but the guy will only make it happen if he`s a true man and not a chicken .

:)

• Samson

alot of guys get sick of girls who play hard to get - pretending theyre not interested.

So no - if a guy likes you he may not be bothered with playing stupid games. depends if you are straight up or not.

LOL, I saw that a few weeks ago...

I seriously think they're telling the truth in that movie...

Some guys are shy even if they like you

No! So not true! I had a bad experience O_O

Source(s): §

guys will make things happen if they put their minds and hearts into it. it's up to you if you wanna play along.

You're blabering again!

no. he wont make anything happen. guys are pussys. they like dick, end of conversation (:

lol