Ever seen two masculine gay guys fight?

I haven't been exposed to many other gay men....or any that are masculine and i know that they're gay....

anyways, have you ever seen a fight like this? i'm just asking because i've never seen it, and wondering if you have

Laugh it off: remember that i put this in the explanation "....or any that are masculine and i know that they're gay...."

Favorite Answer

I've never seen that.. But I sure do want to see it now. That sounds so sexy.. *Drools*

Well see, there are masculine gay men out there. The reason you believe they are all effeminate is because the ones that are effeminate, you know right away that they are gay. The ones that aren't you don't know, therefore, you assume they are straight. That's why.

As for masculine gay guys fighting. I'm sure any 2 (or more) people who really disagree or really hate each other that much, could fight. But since I'm not a sick f**k who enjoys fights or learning about the people who are fighting, I can't be sure of the extent of the truth to that, and I couldn't give a sh*t if I tried, really. Sorry.

I don't think gay or straight people have a monopoly on being the biggest animal lovers, I'm sure it's 100% equal but I do believe that so many of our family members chose some of those fields because you find a higher clientele of sensitive caring and open minded people. They don't have to worry about being belittled on that construction site or that oil derrick or that battle field. Why be miserable and belittled when you can be Happy and Kiss and Hug sweet doggies and Kitties.

Yes.

I'm masculine and had fights myself. The last thing i thought about was asking the orientation of the other guy though. I mean I've not knowingly had a fight with another gay guy but who knows. One of the others could have been.

I was stupid then and used to get in fist fights through drinking mainly.

• J.DOT

Not yet but i would want to see two masculine gay fighting over a guy. LOL

it would be hilarious

Yes.

I have not seen none.