Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

celine asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

what hair color looks good with tan skinned women?

i am a filipina, dark brown eyes. what hair color do you think will look ok with my skin color? my skin color is tan... thank you for your advises...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hey Filipina,

I think dark brown hair looks great with brown eyes and tan skin.

Black; second best.

Stay away from blond and red... they will look tacky and unnatural.

Don't bother with highlights- just dye it dark brown with layers and keep it straightened flat. It'll look gorgeous.

Hope this helps, Good luck girl!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Hair Color For Tan Women

• 5 years ago

Any combination CAN look good, its a matter of preference. I despise the bleached blonde orange tan though. I prefer the porcelain doll like skin tones, with red hair. Can't beat that in my opinion. To me the former, makes someone look fake and exactly like millions of others

• 1 decade ago

well i have a freind who is from suriname i know completly two diff contries but you kinda have the same complexion i suggested her to get like a rauburn or burgandy color but something like that has like draker tones.

hope this helps =D

Source(s): freinds
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a warm colour is good to go for, if you go to a salon, they look at your skin etc and can advise you on colours.

Source(s): Doing hairdressing at college.
  • 1 decade ago

wine color

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

darkk brown/black <3

• 1 decade ago

dark brown, or black.

:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.