Is it weird for a Freshman to wear heels?

I am going to be a freshman this year and i was wondering if it was weird to wear heels. Not stilletos or anything but in the winters maybe high heeled boots or pumps or whatever (i live in AZ so snow isnt a problem). THANKS!

I have no problem walking in heels, i wore three inch heels to my promotion and walked in them all night long no problem so height isnt an issue.

also i am really short (5'2")

I'm gonna be a sophomore, and I really wanna start wearin' heels/wedges to school ... I don't think it's weird at all. But, you just gotta wear 'em often so it becomes more of a normal thing. I say go for it, though ... heels are cute anywhere!! =) Hope this helps, and good luck with freshman year!! (mine was a really fun year!!)

Mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200907...

hmm... depends on how high, 1-2 1/2 inches for boots would be okay i think, but only 1-2 in for high heels, also like platform flip flops or somehting is fine too, but no like, over the top high heels with sparkles and stuff.

No, it isn't weird. There's nothing wrong with wanting to look nice. But heels and a mini skirt is a definite no...unless you're going for that hooker kind of thing lol.

yes. my freshman year i wore heels a few times. a lot of people do & it's cute. Just don't over due it.

Im going to 8th grade. And i was wearing heels back in 6th, and yeah, like the others said, you have to make it like its not JUST to impress. you have to do it often. but not daily.. or weekly?

ANYWAYS, you wear what you want. and if any female gives you any dirty looks. you give them the finger and let them deal with it.

psh, girl, I wore heels in eighth grade! very cute-from Hot Topic-pumps.

heeled boots? sure.

=D

...okay.. if you're going to wear heels. I would suggest Kitten heels.. and make sure you can WALK in them.

Example--

http://api.ning.com/files/CLNdxIk48oqmJt7umMcSK6Uv...

its a little weird, idk, if they kno how to walk REALLY good in them so the simplest thing dont trip them then i guess, if you like 14years old and up, im 15 and i dont really like heels for school, only parties and stuff

Yeah, it would look really cute. One time I tried wearing Stilettos and kept tripping (:

• I don't think it'd be weird. As long as you remember your sneakers for gym class.