Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

The movie Bruno is such a waste of $$?

Do you agree? I did not find any thing funny at all.

No im not a homophobic to one of the answers, I just did not find the comedy as Borat.

Yes, poor baby. That was kind of funny but not at all.

Favorite Answer

YES EVERY SECOND OF THAT MOVIE IS HOMOSEXUAL

im not homophobic either.......

it kinda sucked... i mean it wasnt funny enough to laugh OUT LOUD...

I'm British, We have such different sense of humours to Americans, Our comedians are far more subtle, I am still debating whether I want to see that film or not, but many of my friends have recommended it.. so I'll have to get back to you on this one x

Really? I thought the commercials looked hysterical-- Not that I would have seen it anyways, though.

And a lot of reviewers on Rotten Tomatoes said it was funny, but I really never trust reviewers in the first place. :D

:)

o my god! I know that was the biggest waste of $5.00!!!!

There were a couple of funny parts but it sucked! And the sexual stuff was nasty! At age 15 I never thought I would see stuff like that..

lol

I havent even seen it and i dont plan on seeing it... it just seems like they tried to make it soo funny its stupid!

• ?

I loved it -- it's a great commentary on the homophobic idiots of the world.

it looked hilarious in the commercial, i guess you and i find different things funny, i find anything funny, so thats porbably my movie...my bro's gonna take me to go see it since im nly 15 and he 17 X-D

It looked so funny on the previews

Is it really that bad...?

Yes! It was such a waste and I pretty much hated it; but I HAVE to disagree, as gross and homosexual and pornographic as it was, IT WAS FRIGGIN HILARIOUS! :P

I didtn like how gaybe was treated.