cheek piercings/ monroe piercing...whats better?

i like the look of both but i dont want both...i know its an opinion but i like them equally...whats ur opinion???

Favorite Answer

hard to decide! i saw this girl that had piercings in her dimpples on her cheeks! they look super hot! but the monroe is a classic and sexy!

i do in assessment to cheek piercing. Dont subject i'm tolerant and J.F. prolonged kinfolk. (Small nostril diamonds are women folk in straightforward terms stunning acquaintances). yet i will help you gain some ingredient. It relies upon on what style of guy you elect to get. For older nightbirds apparently cool. For youthful ones previous. For intense daybirds sluttish. I dont like Monroe the two. a technique or the different to swany and dove. yet i admire Blondie. Wait a 2d for Blondie cheek piercing could desire to be ok. So my suggestion: if and given which you adjust to Blondie or Suzie Quatro then do it.ng could desire to be ok. So my suggestion: if and given which you adjust to Blondie or Suzie Quatro then do it.

Heb-4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

i would go with a monroe. they're awesome and aren't cheek piercing surface piercings which means that they have a risk of migrating so you're investment isn't really a wise one with a surface peiercing

peace and love

tiffany fiske

i think both look super sexy on a girl,

but i sort of like cheek piercings better on a girl,

there fcking hot!

• ?

Monroe, hands down.

neither, i had the monroe piercing years ago

and i still have a pin hole scar on my face

thank god laser surgery has diminished it.

keep your face as a clean canvas

Source(s): my face prior 3 years ago.

both are cute, you have to make sure you can pull them off.

piercings like that are really hard to pull off

Source(s): I have my nose, eyebrow, monroe and lip pierced