Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What should i expect the first time?

So we are friends, but im not sure if he wants to be more than friends or not. he invited me to his house, so what should i expect? im 16, he is 17 if that helps

9 Answers

Relevance
  • gen13
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yeah i think u should expect more serious talking about yourselves.. he might bring up the subject about ur relationship and yeah .. just be prepared about that

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I say don't do anything you might regret.

You're just friends as you say, if there is nothing more and you guys aren't into each other as in love but lust, than you should not go for sex nor should he.

You might regret it, and even if you had sex b4 it's not a good idea to go with the flow by going to his house and you saying the age does not matter, only to explain even more that you are young and that you have your whole life to live with the maturity with it to treat you and your body as a temple and that you shouldn't just settle or go with any of your male friends.

Don't expect or let him expect sex from you. If he invited you, especially you alone, he is thinking about sex-DEFINITELY!!!

Don't give him his satisfaction and have sex with him-no matter what.

Remember, guys think about sex ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT!!!!

Hope this helps, if I did add me as a contact! :o)

• Nikole
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

you shouldn't expect nothing, but friendship. Too young for sex so if you don't consent to it then make sure it's known

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

JUST GO GIRL! lol... and yeah i agree with your first answer dont take off your clothes... and another thing he prolly want to be more than friends! :)

Source(s): Meeee!! :)
  • 1 decade ago

I dont get it you guys are friends, but your expecting to do it??

• 1 decade ago

make out party or he wants to know u alil more

• 1 decade ago

try to avoid his bedroom!!

and ya keep your clothes on!

even if you got a thing top under your shirt dont let him take your shirt off!!

have fun! but not to much fun!!

----------------------------------------

answer mine please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200907...

• 1 decade ago

Dont go..Your to young to do it

• 1 decade ago

don't take off your clothes!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.