Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is Michael steele a trained dog?

He does everything Rush Limbaugh tells him to do if rush says sit guess what Michael sits.No one takes steele seriously well at least I sure as hell don't did they really think steele is gonna lead the Republicans party he's a decoy rush is the one calling the shots

• Daniel
    Favorite Answer

He is definately an interesting man, he is a knee jerk reaction to stop the dam from breaking totally in my opinion. I do not know his personal thoughts so I will not judge him on what he does in accordance with Rush and I wish, being a democrat, less people rushed to judgement. I am willing to listen to him even if he is unorthodox because I am an American and he is too, even if I do not agree with him.

I remain,

Your assistant

Michael Steele really shouldn't let Rushie push him around so much...and if Rush had respect for the GOP, he would respect the Chair. Just my Conservative Libertarian two cents.

Peace

• grob

No and he's not the only one that corrects his statements to conform with the Boss Limbaugh doctrine.

Sorry not intended to be racist comment, but he's the token black dude,

the Republican party is real quick to show their bad judgment, "bring on Palin and go for the female vote now that Hillary is out" then "hey check out the black guy! people like him! we've got to get us one of those!".

for the record, you can have Rush!

No. Dogs are brave and smart...

Steele "corrects" his statements when Limbaugh disagrees with him.

Care to give a few examples? Or is that what the DNC faxed you this morning?

That's about the stupidest so called question of the night.

• donk35

Who cares what you think. Is that too sharp for ya?

He's just there to raise money.

SURVEY!

Thumbs-up if you cannot comprehend why this matters.

Thumbs-down if this means life or death to you.