Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

:) asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

What should i do about my cat?

I`m gone for the summer and my mom said he`s acting really upset and acting out.

Me and my Cat are really close and he looks at me like a mom and he always up my but mostly all the time lol.

But anyway is there anyway my mom can cheer him up?

Update:

Sorry i`m at my grandma`s all summer and i wont be back for two more weeks ><

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You know this already, but your cat is really missing you. This sounds crazy, but the next time you talk with your Mom, have her put the phone near your cat so the cat can hear your voice. This may or may not work for you, but it worked in my case when I spent a lot of time away from my dogs.

• 1 decade ago

I have the same problem only i had to give my cat away to my grandmother. just tell your mom to play with it a lot and do the stuff that you do to make it love you.

• 1 decade ago

Have your mom leave your dirty clothes on the floor for your cat to smell and lay on. It has your scent and that will help calm him. (If she hadn't washed them already>)

R P Cat

Maine Coons

• 1 decade ago

really i dont think theres much u can do i have a kitten and when i go to ohio my mom says she never stopscrying till i get home

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.