:) asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

What should i do about my cat?

I`m gone for the summer and my mom said he`s acting really upset and acting out.

Me and my Cat are really close and he looks at me like a mom and he always up my but mostly all the time lol.

But anyway is there anyway my mom can cheer him up?

Sorry i`m at my grandma`s all summer and i wont be back for two more weeks ><

Favorite Answer

You know this already, but your cat is really missing you. This sounds crazy, but the next time you talk with your Mom, have her put the phone near your cat so the cat can hear your voice. This may or may not work for you, but it worked in my case when I spent a lot of time away from my dogs.

I have the same problem only i had to give my cat away to my grandmother. just tell your mom to play with it a lot and do the stuff that you do to make it love you.

Have your mom leave your dirty clothes on the floor for your cat to smell and lay on. It has your scent and that will help calm him. (If she hadn't washed them already>)

R P Cat

Maine Coons

really i dont think theres much u can do i have a kitten and when i go to ohio my mom says she never stopscrying till i get home