Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

how can one dress aristo-punk?

am i the only one that's heard of it? in short it's a mix of aristocrats and punk rock culture a prime example would be Alex and his droogs in a clockwork orange. or also the band The Adicts. so i am wondering in your opinion how can one get into this style (it's irrelevant i think but im african american) it's something im interested in and i am a big fan of the book and movie a clockwork orange...not trying to sound like a poser or anything. so again how can one find and dress in the middle ground between these two cultures?

Update:

looks somewhat similar sister-ma'am (referring to spuddy) but not quite, if u look at pictures of "droogs" and the band "the adicts" that is more of what im looking for

2 Answers

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.