Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Beach clothing help?????????????????

My family and I are going to the beach soon. And I dont like to go swimming so i'm not going to go swimming. So therefore i'm not going to where a bathing suit. So what should I wear instaed of a bathing suit? Thanks!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

really short shorts and a spaghetti strapped tank top so you will still get a nice tan.

• 1 decade ago

Shorts and a tank top maybe? But you'll have a wierd shorts tan. Or you can wear a swimsuit with a cute coverup and just sit on shore. What's going to the beach and not swimming though? It's not fun.

• 1 decade ago

Shorts and a tank top. I wear a cute terrycloth dress over my bathing suit when I go.

• 1 decade ago

shorts tank top sun dress were a bathing suit because it gets hot i hate goin in the water 2!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Supershort shorts and a little top where you can see your middle if you're a girl, just khaki shorts if you're a guy. I'm assuming you're a girl. Or wear a swimsuit and just don't swim.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

in case you have previous denims, turn THEM INTO SHORTS! in simple terms by using slicing them with scissors :) [[make advantageous that is not skinny denims, reason i'm going to would desire to declare you will look extraordinary, haha! saggy-ish ones will paintings effective.]] For the turn flop project, in simple terms purchase one! :) adult men turn flop colorations: Brown, Black, military Blue--in certainty it actual. no longer the jelly string turn flops. one which you will desire to purchase probable at Aeropostale Hollister Abercrombie&Fitch AE ranging approximately $10-$30 On a funds? purchase turn flops at ROSS, Marshalls, previous military, Foot Locker ranging approximately $3-$15 wish this facilitates! Have a exciting summer season! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A cute shirt-dress with a silver metallic sandal. And maybe some jewelry.

• 1 decade ago

You can wear a skirtini with a tankini. They're very popular this year. Or you can wear shorts & a T-shirt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a sun dress!

• 1 decade ago

shorts and a tanktop :]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.