Beach clothing help?????????????????

My family and I are going to the beach soon. And I dont like to go swimming so i'm not going to go swimming. So therefore i'm not going to where a bathing suit. So what should I wear instaed of a bathing suit? Thanks!!!

Favorite Answer

really short shorts and a spaghetti strapped tank top so you will still get a nice tan.

Shorts and a tank top maybe? But you'll have a wierd shorts tan. Or you can wear a swimsuit with a cute coverup and just sit on shore. What's going to the beach and not swimming though? It's not fun.

Shorts and a tank top. I wear a cute terrycloth dress over my bathing suit when I go.

shorts tank top sun dress were a bathing suit because it gets hot i hate goin in the water 2!

Supershort shorts and a little top where you can see your middle if you're a girl, just khaki shorts if you're a guy. I'm assuming you're a girl. Or wear a swimsuit and just don't swim.

• ?

in case you have previous denims, turn THEM INTO SHORTS! in simple terms by using slicing them with scissors :) [[make advantageous that is not skinny denims, reason i'm going to would desire to declare you will look extraordinary, haha! saggy-ish ones will paintings effective.]] For the turn flop project, in simple terms purchase one! :) adult men turn flop colorations: Brown, Black, military Blue--in certainty it actual. no longer the jelly string turn flops. one which you will desire to purchase probable at Aeropostale Hollister Abercrombie&Fitch AE ranging approximately $10-$30 On a funds? purchase turn flops at ROSS, Marshalls, previous military, Foot Locker ranging approximately $3-$15 wish this facilitates! Have a exciting summer season! :)

A cute shirt-dress with a silver metallic sandal. And maybe some jewelry.

You can wear a skirtini with a tankini. They're very popular this year. Or you can wear shorts & a T-shirt.

a sun dress!

shorts and a tanktop :]