Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

QuestionMark asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Moisture problem down in my engine room?

Okay, so this has been a repeating problem, that I just have excess moisture down in my private region. After I take a shower I dry very thoroughly, and if I happen to take a shower right before bed I let my fan air dry me down there for a few minutes. I wear boxers for ventilation, but I still have too much moisture down there.

could this be caused by a some sort of fungal infection, or is this purely natural, am I not getting enough ventilation down there?

I need to know because it's starting to gain some scent; I see the doctor in about a week too, this I just need some sort of clue.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Engine room...Hahahahah!! I'm sorry that was so funny. I'm sorry, don't mind me...I'll leave now. =/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know how you feel this happens to me too.

Smells like sweat.

I can't control it. I sleep nude though and that helps keep me nice and dry.

IT's become less of a problem over the years.

When I was a teenager I SWEAT SO BAD! I literally poured sweat all day and stunk so bad, everyone would make fun of me.

But by the time I was 16, I smelled fine and wasn't pouring sweat anymore.

I still have moisture down there but I think it's the nature of the heat the penis/testicles or vagina give off and that fact it's like an armpit down there, really.

If you are a teenager it will go away.

Right now I dont' sweat much at all i'm in my mid twenties and it's great. No smell, no sweat. Just moisture down there.

But if it concerns you see the doctor as planned they might suggest putting babypowder or talc powder down there to dry it out.

They probably will just say it's normal

Although you could have an infection or jock itch or something down there.

Sorry I can't be of much help but realize most guys/girls have moist skin and even sweat down between their legs near their genital area in the crevices and cracks between the legs.

Good luck man

• shake better

try to sweat less

clean often

• 1 decade ago

You just may trap sweat and such in the folds down there. have you experimented with sleeping nude? Might that help?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What a moron..... You need to dry up and blow away.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.