What is the item you own that you most frequently lose?

For me, it would be my cell phone charger.

Favorite Answer

My keys... Damnit, where are they?

I am not in the habit of losing things....I have a place for everything and put everything in its place...what I lose MOST is my patience with my kids, because they have not learned the value of finding something where it belongs...but I see glimmers of hope! The older child is finally starting to get it...the younger one, there is much work to be done, Grasshopper!

Edit: For those of you who lose your keys: keep key-ring pegs by the front door--that is where all of our keys go. Never have to look for keys--only have to round kids up!

Cell-phone charger: We all four have the same phones: we keep two upstairs, two down: always in the same place. Whoever is home can charge their phones, all four cars have car-chargers as well.

Make it easy on yourselves, folks!

• rrrrr

cell phone & charger haha

i agree my cell phone charger plus my ipod charger...haha

What is the item you own that you most frequently lose? yes

my sanity..

jk. mines actually my cell phone charger too!

my sanity.

lol jk my cell charger

• ?

My Mind, I lose track of it daily.

My memory of what chores I need to accomplish today!

• Rina

car keys

• earrings , I have to keep buying more because I keep losing them