Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is the item you own that you most frequently lose?

For me, it would be my cell phone charger.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My keys... Damnit, where are they?

• 1 decade ago

I am not in the habit of losing things....I have a place for everything and put everything in its place...what I lose MOST is my patience with my kids, because they have not learned the value of finding something where it belongs...but I see glimmers of hope! The older child is finally starting to get it...the younger one, there is much work to be done, Grasshopper!

Edit: For those of you who lose your keys: keep key-ring pegs by the front door--that is where all of our keys go. Never have to look for keys--only have to round kids up!

Cell-phone charger: We all four have the same phones: we keep two upstairs, two down: always in the same place. Whoever is home can charge their phones, all four cars have car-chargers as well.

Make it easy on yourselves, folks!

• rrrrr
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

cell phone & charger haha

• 1 decade ago

i agree my cell phone charger plus my ipod charger...haha

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What is the item you own that you most frequently lose? yes

• 1 decade ago

my sanity..

jk. mines actually my cell phone charger too!

• 1 decade ago

my sanity.

lol jk my cell charger

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

My Mind, I lose track of it daily.

• 1 decade ago

My memory of what chores I need to accomplish today!

• Rina
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

car keys

• earrings , I have to keep buying more because I keep losing them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.