Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

jealousyyy...............?

my boyfriend is completely faithful and i trust him, but even when i hear him mention another girls name i become jealous. i don't say anything, but how can i get rid of this personal frustration?

Favorite Answer

Hi, Just tell him that you are jealous about him mentioning another girl.

Jealousy breeds envy.

all you have to do is say in your head its just a name he loves me not her he loves me so much i know he wouldnt leave me for the world it works 4 me

you are going to have to try because u know he like u and he probley does it on purpose to make u like that

By growing up.

just talk with your bf about it