Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

American Christians a question for you?

Do you feel the Rapture of the Church may occur in your lifetimes?

I would ask this in R&S,but too many trolls.

Update:

You are not American. You are not Christian.

I don't see where you get that Sociable Democrat.

I am both.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jesus said we would be able to tell this by the signs of the times.

Considering that everything predicted in the bible describing the end times is no longer a mystery but easily seen and many unfolding before our eyes on a daily basis, plus this gut feeling I have had lately that everything we know is about to end very soon...

I'd say yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am an American; I am a Christian.

I suppose Rapture could occur at anytime. I think your phrase "of the Church" is a very telling use of words.

You are not American. You are not Christian.

If God wills a Rapture, you are also more than "invited" to particpate regardless of what you believe or what rock you might live under.

By the way, Atheism is still a system of beliefs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It could happen, it may not happen. We will never know and anyone who says they know is lying. It could happen in the next five minutes, five years, fifty years, or another 2,000 years. We just don't know. We should be prepared for it, but then again, we shouldn't fear it-- if we have Jesus in our hearts and follow Him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It could happen-will come as a thief in the night.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well most of the proficies (spelling**) have come to pass so..... yes i do..... in my life time..... i am 15 so........ but when..... we will never know

• 1 decade ago

I certainly do and Obama is hurrying it along....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I believe it may. What God wills.

• jonds
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I really doubt any of that is true

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes. the zombies will come. jesus told me so after that strange man sold me what he said was aspirin.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm with Jared, and I know that it will too.

Bible thumping Fundie with a whopping 65 IQ, and I approve of The Great Palin too! <wink>

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.