How is it possible that I weigh less in the morning than I do when I go to bed?

The food I ate and water I drank during the day is still in my body, it had nowhere to go! How does this happen?

Yes, but mass is always conserved, if I haven't gone to the bathroom or anything during the night, how did the fat simply disappear

I'm amused by people smart *** comments when they don't understand my question. Say I eat a huge amount of food- weigh myself before bed, without going to the bathroom before bed. Then I wake up in the morning and weigh a pound less. How is it possible? I had no way to get rid of the food. I KNOW that you don't eat during the night, but I never got rid of the food I ate during the day. mothafuc kers

who said i'm complaining??????????????

• ?
    Favorite Answer

There are a few reasons,

1. you lose pints of fluids through evaporation during the night.

2. Usually one of the first things you do when you get up is urinate like a spanish race horse.

3. all during the night you don't eat, you're on a fast. That's why the first meal of the day is called breakfast (break fast)

I hope this helps , for me, I lose 3 pounds during the night.

Source(s): Three Rivers

during the day you eat. During the night you dont. If you sleep for lets say 8 hours. thats 8 whole hours you havent ate a thing. This is why breakfast is so important. It seems like your metabolism is digesting and using food that you ate during the day, so naturally you would weigh less in the morning because you have not eaten in 8 or so more hours versus before you went to bed,,probably a few hours.

Your body fluctuates 3-5 pounds during the day

Your always lighter in the morning

Over night your body has digested food into nutrients

Not to mention some of that energy from the food has already been used to breath, pump blood, digestion, brain activity..

Add: I just told you how its possible. Your not accepting the truth, so why bother asking the question? Either listen or go ask a doctor.

You grow the height you do due to many facets; some are unchangeable- like genetics. The others relate genuinely to health, as diet, accidents and illnesses all have potential to decrease/ restrict height, and some facets such as for example hormonal abnormalities may reduce or reduce height potential.

Mixing key rules from diet and exercise to particular treatments that can support cause you to grow and the Grow Taller 4 Idiots plan is filled with sensible guidance to greatly help challenge the genes nature gave you and allow you to reap the respect you deserve. Learn here https://tr.im/G3J1v

Most of the exercises are compiled with safety at the forefront. As well as listing many different workouts, the dietary plan plays a important position in your current flexibility and capability to expand and achieve further. All this is feasible without the expense of unpleasant and dangerous surgery or hormone pills that could have an impact on other aspects of health.

In the morning you haven't eaten anything yet. You're also taller in the morning because gravity hasn't been able to compress your spine and other joints. It's pretty cool.

But to specifically answer your question, you've converted some of that food and water into heat, and you also move around during the night. Some people also sweat a lot.

• Miss, this happens to everyone! Personally I weigh 5 lbs less in the morning, that is after I take a piss. But still 5 lbs. Less in the morning than in the evening.

Be HAPPY It Disappears before morning, and you weigh less. At least you don't wake up fat! Your body burns calories in the night. My husband goes to bed fat, and wakes up skinny too. Why complain?

Sleeping burns calories

not much though

im sure you didn't lose 50 lbs let alone 1 whole lb

i wish sleeping made ppl lose major weight

like a lb every 8 hours

id sleep all day

Your body is constantly burning up energy to run your heart, your brain, your internal organs. It burns off the food in your stomach and bloodstream, then burns off stored fat when you run out.

The water you drank gets evaporated in your breath and in tiny amounts through your skin....more so when you sweat even you sleep (room may be hot).

You burn calories when you sleep. If you weigh half a pound less, then that means you burned approximately 1,750 calories during the night because 3,500 calories is equal to one pound.

:)