Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

my cousin and my and my friends brother?

my cousin and my friends brother is going out and the are not right for each other. he is always leaving with his friends and and leaving her alone worried. they are always sucking face and every one is hugging her more than him and he does not do anything. i want to break them up with out losing my favorite cousin and my friend and i do not want them to find out help

Favorite Answer

Back away very slowly and quietly Jerry. If you interfere, you can't keep it from them. You will lose one or the other, or more likely, both of them as friends. It's not your call buddy, even though you're trying to do the right thing. Relationships have to work out on their own. Give them space and support, and be there for them when the relationship falls apart, as it surely will.

Although you have the right to be concerned, you don't have the right to break them up. That is for them to decide. Whatever the situation is, if she or he gets tired of it, then they will break it off. Let them know how you feel and leave it at that.

Source(s): Experience

You can't really break them up, they need to make their own decisions. Instead stay by this cousin's side and be there for her so that if it does end, she still has you. :)

they clearly like each other. leave them alone!