Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 1 decade ago

what if you was in a rocket and they programed the wrong spot and you were heading for the sun?

Favorite Answer

If the group launching it accepted someone who speaks like "you was in a rocket", the unfortunate rider probably wouldn't notice until it got really hot.

• Daniel

Hit the abort switch?

Either that or recalc the trajectory to somewhere else.

I guess if I couldn't change the trajectory, I'd bend over, stick my head between my legs and kiss my butt goodbye.

Attempt to override the system. If I couldn't, chances are I would **** myself.

:D