Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Need help with this boy name!!?

The name is Desi. The last name is Colón Pronounced like cologne the word. And.. Desi like Desi Arnaz from I love lucy. I've always loved the name, I want something original too, cause this baby has a big family and a lot of names are already taken lol.

I think this is what I'm gonna go with so if I could get some middle name suggestions that would be good as well. BD's middle name is Alberto so I was thinking something like Desi Alberto Colón.

And please use discretion when answering thx =]

---> Desi Colón <---

Update:

Oh another suggestion is Desi Cruz Colón. I reallllly like that.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love it! Sounds like both of your middle name suggestions (Alberto and Cruz) would go really well with his name.

One thing to consider is syllables; if you like a little change-up in how the name flows, I think Desi Cruz Colón would flow well, since it's one syllable. Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

I like Desi Cruz...it's cute, go for it!

• 1 decade ago

Desi Brody Colon

Desi Daniel Colon

Desi Jayden Colon

Desi James Colon

Desi Alexander Colon

Desi Cameron Colon

Desi Riley Colon

Hope I helped! :)

Answer mine please? Thank you! :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200907...

• 1 decade ago

what about Desi 'Abelero' Colon?

(its pronounced Ab-al-lar-o)

=)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Shelby
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

cute

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.