Need help with this boy name!!?

The name is Desi. The last name is Colón Pronounced like cologne the word. And.. Desi like Desi Arnaz from I love lucy. I've always loved the name, I want something original too, cause this baby has a big family and a lot of names are already taken lol.

I think this is what I'm gonna go with so if I could get some middle name suggestions that would be good as well. BD's middle name is Alberto so I was thinking something like Desi Alberto Colón.

And please use discretion when answering thx =]

---> Desi Colón <---

Oh another suggestion is Desi Cruz Colón. I reallllly like that.

Favorite Answer

I love it! Sounds like both of your middle name suggestions (Alberto and Cruz) would go really well with his name.

One thing to consider is syllables; if you like a little change-up in how the name flows, I think Desi Cruz Colón would flow well, since it's one syllable. Good luck!

I like Desi Cruz...it's cute, go for it!

Desi Brody Colon

Desi Daniel Colon

Desi Jayden Colon

Desi James Colon

Desi Alexander Colon

Desi Cameron Colon

Desi Riley Colon

Hope I helped! :)

Answer mine please? Thank you! :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200907...

what about Desi 'Abelero' Colon?

(its pronounced Ab-al-lar-o)

=)

• Shelby

cute