Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what was the boy meets world episode where eric has a lucky penny?

excerpt from the episode:

Eric: Talk, talkedy-talk talk, talkedy talk! Oh, look! Trailer Boy's got all the answers! Well you know what Trailer Boy? One thing you don't have? BAM! Penny!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Season 7 episode 13

It's called 'The Provider'

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

BOY MEETS WORLD

7X13 - THE PROVIDER

Original Airdate (ABC): 07-JAN-2000

WRITTEN BY JEFF MENELL

DIRECTED BY LYNN McCRACKEN

http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/boymeetsworld/season...

You will find it there.

Shawn: Don’t figure it out with me, those days are long gone. There’s only one person that can help you here.

Eric: (Pops up from behind couch) And it’s me.

Shawn: (Like he’s scolding a puppy) Eric, no!

Eric: (To Shawn) Why don’t you cram it, talk boy? That’s all you’re good for is talk. Oh, talkkity talk, talkkity talk talk talk, talkkity talk talk! Oh, look! Oh, look it’s great! Trailer boy’s got all the answers! Y’know, trailer boy? There’ something you don’t have. BAM! (Sticks penny in Shawn’s face) Penny! (To Cory) Hey.

Cory: Hey.

Eric: I love you, Cory, you’re my brother. (Cory nods) That’s why I’m gonna give you my penny.

Cory: Eric. That penny’s been so lucky for you.

Eric: Now it’s going to be lucky for you. If I could just have a second. (Stands up and looks at penny, making the sad lip) (To penny) Thank you, penny, for all you have taught me. For you have taught me confidence, and with that confidence I know, that I no longer need luck. So I intend to go on in life… penny-less… (removes penny from neck and puts it on Cory, holding back tears)

Cory: Eric, that’s very nice. Are you sure about this?

Eric: (Nods, swallows) Yes. (To penny) Good luck, old gal. (To Cory) You take care of her. And yourself. (Give Cory a hug)

Shawn: Okay (Gets up, walks away)

Cory: Bye (Follows Shawn) (The room empties so Eric is alone)

Eric: (Thunder outside) That’s weird, looks like rain. Good thing I’m inside. (Gets struck by lightning twice. His clothes become torn and burnt, and his face and hair are ashy) Oh, well. At least I didn’t get wet. (A janitor walks up and dumps a bucket of water on Eric) Thank you! (Twitches from electrical current)

[SCENE – Cory & Topanga’s apartment. Cory enters from front door. The room is empty]

Cory: Oh, no… Topanga?! Topanga?!

Topanga: (Enters from back) I’m here.

Cory: Hi. (Topanga sits on the couch and plays solitaire) You’re playing solitaire?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love that show!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ummm isnt that show really old?.... :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.