Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is it called when a girl gets pregnet but she onley got pregnet by her self?

I know that there is a name for when a girl gets pregnant but no sperm was involved. but i do not know the name of it, what is the name?

Update:

LOL. it is real. I just do not know the name. that is how someone i know was born.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the "term" is called immaculate conception... the reality is someone is lying about there being no sperm involved

• 1 decade ago

It's called parthenogenesis, but that ONLY happens with certain species like lizards. It doesn't happen to humans or other mammals.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

you're place in a tricky place. Did you do it together with her? in case you probably did, the possibilities are high in all hazard. for the reason which you're gay in spite of the shown fact that, do not in straightforward terms pay attention to what she claims, decide for some blood finding out while the toddler is given start through fact she could be improper. If it appears that evidently the toddler is incredibly your's possibly you ought to grow to be the toddler's dad. it style of appears like an excellent responsibilty, however the toddler IS YOURS and you may desire to do your section. It does not seem honest for her to grow to be a single discern or atleast help the toddler and her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Immaculate conception??

Source(s): haha Kelly your too fast!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Oh sweetie. That's called somebody pranking you.

It's not possible. Ever.

Please read this:

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/reproduction/whe...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's impossible. Sorry to burst your thought bubble!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's called 'parthenogenesis' and it does not happen in humans, so far as anyone knows.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i can't remember the name. it was on an episode of "house" but i can't remember what it's called. sorry. it happens when there's an explosion of calcium. but it only happens in animals. there's been zero cases of it in humans.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Virgin Mary

LMAO

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

False pregnancy, Phantom pregnancy? I dunno. But they wouldn't really truely be pregnant if no sperm was involved. That's impossible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.