I really need to get tan fast.?

Okay so I am one of those people who when they tan outside they get a burn, then all it does is turns to freckles. I am so white, like snow white and I really hate it. When I go in a tanning bed it works but I get a million freckles along with the tan. I am looking for an all over dark tan. I cannot use any type of self tanner because it all turns me orange and when I say all I mean all! So I am looking for a way to tan in a tanning bed but get really dark, really fast. How often should I go if I want to get really dark by august 26?

Favorite Answer

You do not have the correct skin type that will allow you to get a really dark tan from laying in a tanning bed. No matter how much time you spend in the bed, you will continue to freckle.

Why do you want to be really dark? It wouldn't look natural on you! Get a light tan, if you must, from the tanning bed.

Your only alternative is an air-brush tan. Is there a salon in your area that provides the service? It's not a self-tanner. It's like being spray-coated with the tan color.

I don't know about a tanning bed, but this is a really good self tanner:

http://www.jergens.ca/en/ourCollection/product.asp...

It definitely won't turn you orange because it isn't a fast tanner. It's gradual and will give you a great tan over a week. It won't streak either, and if it does for some reason, it's easy to go back and correct it because it's so gradual. It moisturizes too. Try it, it's definitely worth 5 bucks. I'm like you too, but make sure you get the right one for your complexion. You can get it anywhere, like the drug store or something.

Why would you want to get tan?

There are millions of people around the world who would love to have pale skin!

In some countries, it's even considered pure & beautiful.

All the things you see in the media in America are poisoning the brains.

Plus, tanning beds/natural tans give you a greater risk of getting skin cancer.

Feel beautiful, honey, because you already are!

Feel comfortable in your OWN skin! :)