Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know the website with questions that you answer quickly and at the end it guesses your number?

I remember i was at a website (i don't remember whether it was a brain teaser or riddle one or both) but you answer a series of questions quickly and at the end it asks you to say a number quickly. In the end it suggests what number you may have said. Sometimes it's correct and sometimes it isn't but its very entertaining with a group of friends. Anyone have any suggestions, let me know thanks.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go to www.bored.com and try some there! :)

• 1 decade ago

Try this one, it might be what you remember:

http://www.quizyourprofile.com/guessyournumber.swf

If you answer the questions correctly, it will always correctly guess your number. If you want, I'll explain to you why and how. (Spoiler!) Click my avatar, then click my email link to email me for the 'secret'.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.