Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 decade ago

what if you were walking down the street and somebody tripped you and made you fall super hard?

and kicked you in the face and shot you with a paint ball in the back of the head

Favorite Answer

I'd grab their leg, pull them to the ground, chop both their arms off with a handaxe, then I'd drag them into a dark alley, rip their clothes off and rape them in the butt hole.

• Andy S

Sounds like some gang stuff so I'd get the **** out of there and call the cops. I'd probably have nightmares and carry a gun afterwards.

I'd kick that person's butt, scream + throw a fit while doing it & then stay there + call the police after I've mopped up the floor with him/her.

Get up and beat their everlovingass back into the dirt in which they came.

I would punch them in the face!

I'd laugh, and then call the cops.