Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 decade ago

what if you were walking down the street and somebody tripped you and made you fall super hard?

and kicked you in the face and shot you with a paint ball in the back of the head

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd grab their leg, pull them to the ground, chop both their arms off with a handaxe, then I'd drag them into a dark alley, rip their clothes off and rape them in the butt hole.

• Andy S
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Sounds like some gang stuff so I'd get the **** out of there and call the cops. I'd probably have nightmares and carry a gun afterwards.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd kick that person's butt, scream + throw a fit while doing it & then stay there + call the police after I've mopped up the floor with him/her.

• 1 decade ago

Get up and beat their everlovingass back into the dirt in which they came.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would punch them in the face!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd laugh, and then call the cops.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.