Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Boys and girls...i need your help!?

ok well my friends cousin who i seen and talked to for the first on thursday is really hott and i like him. and i asked my friend for the cousins number. and this cousin went to the water park with me and my friend. and he saw me in a bathing suit if that helps with anything. so my friend asked her cousin if i could have his number. and he said yea so now i have his number. but i am afraid to text him because i dont know what to say to him. so do you have any ideas what i should say to him?

Favorite Answer

Say something like "Hi this is ____, ___'s cousin. Do you remember me lol?"

Wait for response of yes, perhaps an antecdote or two about the day and continue from there.

If no response or no reference to the water park day...good luck, I got nothing.

Oh for heavens' sake, call him! I'm gonna guess he knows by now that you like him and/or are interested in him, seein' as how your friend asked him for his number for you!

You see, one thing us older "boys & girls" have over the younger ones is years of experience & wisdom. We thought the same things, had the same feelings & fears & hopes & dreams as our younger counterparts today. I think you'll find that many older people still feel as if they're only 16 - 25 yrs of age in their hearts.

Just call him up! You might want to make a short list of things you're interested in knowing about him. And have a few things about yourself you'd like to talk about. Just don't monopolize the conversation. If you find yourself doing all the talking, excuse yourself & get off the phone. It might be easier to ask him to meet you somewhere, at the mall food court or Starbucks for a coffee or something.

Still, have an idea of what you'd like to talk about. Ask where he's been on vacation, which he liked best, what he did while he was there, is he a jock, what extra-curricular activities he's interested in or involved in at school. That kind of stuff. Ask about his family, does he visit relatives - where do they live, does he have any pets - what kind, male or female, what are their names, how long has he had them, what kind of chores does he have to do around the house, what are his parents like. All kinds of stuff to talk about if you just sit down & think about it for a while.

Source(s): Life's mountain-tops and valleys.

Just start a conversation. Make it flow and he will do sumphin if he rele like you. You dont have to make it weird cuz you like him

I had the same problem.I just text him and said hey this is (Your name).and just talk to him like he is your best friend. That's what i did and he became my BOYFRIEND! So text him and talk to him like he is you best best friend. Good luck girl.

simple:be flirty but subtle. say something like "whats cookin, good lookin?" or say some inside joke that you two have.

just say heyy its me from the water park whats up???

act like ur sending a good morning to all ur friends but really just to him if he texts back start talking like wat u been up to or sumthing like that u better hurry up for he finds some one else

you could just start out by saying "hey, it's (your name).whats up?"

that's what i do

:)

why dont u say "hey"?