Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need help,im planning my 16s and my theme is the 70s,I need a classy hippie hair style any suggestions?

My 16s is going to have the them 70s my court and i are doing a disco dance but the rest of it with be hippie,like flowers egg chairs,and the music i have Lynyrd Skynyrd,b52s.The clash,Talking heads all that =D! I have the hair styles for everyone else but me the guys are having a Flock of Eagles kind of do,and the girls have waves,side part and a braid going on the side clipped with a flower to match there dress,i already have naturally curly hair i just don't know what to do with it and i want to chow of my curls so no up-dos!please help thank you sooo much =]

Pictures Please!

my parent are from the era of the early 70s and ive done my reseach not on the arties but the songs so i was kinda raised on the 70s and classic rock dont blame me for whay my parents listen too im only 15

Favorite Answer

I think what you should do is have your hair all curly and teased out and then add a bunch of braids and flowers, maybe a flower headband that goes all the way around your head like this (except maybe real ones?):

http://d200fahol9mbkt.cloudfront.net/item/169226/c...

and you could put other things in your hair like this:

http://www.hairtician.com/haircuts/upimg/userup/07...

I know the last pic is an up-do, but I thought it would give you good ideas.

start off by spraying your bangs with hairspray then use a curling iron and make like two or three rolls to the back and one to the front then spray again and tease! Then take the sides of your hair the pull them out to the side with a brush and spray or gel the sides just right above your ears. that should about do it. Don't forget your 5 different shades of eyeshadow on your eyes and electric blue (if you can find it) mascara. Anything neon is defiantly 80's!! =) Have fun

Holy ****!!!!

It's 'Flock of Seagulls' and the music you are choosing is from the wrong decade. Have YOU looked at any pictures. Anyhow, I'm sure it will be fun, but you don't know what you're talking about. Oh, and it was both unbearable and virtually impossible to read this.

Okay, now you're really making me lose it. What are the 'arties?' What continent are you from, because maybe I'm not understanding your slang. My God, do your parents actually enable you to speak so inarticulately?

Source(s): My decade!

You're thinking of the wrong time period.

SEVENTIES is MOD

SIXTIES is DISCO/HIPPIE.