Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

If I twist my hair when it is wet...?

Oops I mean "Thin" hair .. not think :S

I have kinda straight think hair. If I twist my hair when it is wet/damp like once a month or something to wave it up or curl it a bit, will it ruin my hair or make me wavy or curly or frizzy like forever? Im not going to use any products or mousse or anything but it would be fine when I wash it again right?

Favorite Answer

It will be totally fine!!! Doing something like that wouldn't make it permanent!

the more you do a certain style to your hair the more it almost learns to naturally go that style. If you want to get waves in your hair I'd recommend putting your hair in french braids when you get out of the shower or braids in general to get an awesome wave/curl and then when you shower your hair will go back to being straight.

Yeah, if you did it everyday then you could possibly tame your hair to do that but since its only once a month than you should be fine.

if you are not using any product or heat products(curling iron< or hair dryer) you will do no damage and when it is washed again, it will be business as usual:) hope this helps

Source(s): hair stylist

if you'r hair is really brittle, it might brake when you twist it. if you have strong hair, then it would be ok for it, as long as you don't do it TO often,(like every day,or even 1 time a week). idk if it will work, it most likely will, but to be sure, google it

Source(s): idk