? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do eyes really "pop back out" after you change from glasses to contacts?

I've been wearing glasses for last ten years since I was 9 and now, I am thinking of changing over to contacts and I've heard that the eyes pop back out once you quit glasses. is it true?

Thanks

I mean they say you notice that over the course of two to three weeks.. nothing overnight. Sorry for confusion

Favorite Answer

never heard of such thing. My best friend changed from glasses to contacts and her eyes are fine, in fact, she looks a lot better without glasses.

Oh my gosh. What do you mean?!

Sometimes I wear contacts, sometimes glasses and I haven't seen any popping going on anywhere.

Is that normal? (I'm freaking out)

yeah and babies are born under a cabbage patch too.

your asking polls and surveys this?

FAIL