no
no asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Harry Potter Readers? Please read this!?

Okay, so a guy that I know who read all the Harry Potter books said that Voldemort kills Harry. Is that true? If so can you tell me how? And if not, tell me how Harry kills Voldemort? Thanks. Any other details that might be good for me to know would bve nice. I'm okay with spoilers. He already spoiled it for me! =) No mean comments please.

• Favorite Answer

Harry DID not die.

He almost did when Voldemort shot a curse at him

-Spoiler-

He found himself in the Hallows with Dumbledore. Dead. But later, after learning the truth about something he returns to life. I forgot how.

In the end he kills Voldemort on a one on one duel and I believe he held the magic magic wand.

Well, I THINK that (technically) Voldemort DID kill Harry, but then Harry came back to life and then he killed Voldemort. I will admit i was very disappointed with how Voldemort was killed, i expected something much more dramatic. And, I'm sorry, but i don't feel right by spoiling the whole thing for you. It's totally cheating, i wouldn't let any of my friends do it either, if it makes you feel any better, And it's not really spoiling it for you by saying that Harry dies, after all, EVERYONE knows that, i knew it before i read the book.

Source(s): Me, myself, and I
  • Voldemort kills Harry , but it turns out Harry is one of the horcruxes, so then Harry ( without the Horcrux) comes back to life and kills Voldemort.

Well, if you asked me, yes and no. Because Harry asks while in the dreamy Kings Cross with Dumbledore, "Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head." Then Dumbledore says, "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" (page 723). So not only is he saying its in Harry's head but he's also saying it could be real. Then it has to be real because Harry is talking to Dumbledore. The only person who could answer this question is JK herself.

PS-Sorry for the spoiler.

Source(s): Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

New Moon,

I think your friend was trying to entice you to read the books, without necessarily spoiling it for you. I have no doubt others will answer this question and spoil it for you, but I will say that chapter 34 of HP and the Deathly Hallows (the chapter in which Harry walks assuredly to his own death) is among the greatest writing in fantasy fiction of all time.

I encourage you to discover it yourself.

Enjoy!

xoxo

Michelle

No. Harry never dies

Harry kills Voldemort....but I really want you to read it yourself. Its a good series. Please, despite the spoilers, go get the Sorcerer's Stone ^^"""