Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Am I a mermaid? (continued)?

Okay, as I said, I DON'T WANT ANY RUDE ANSWERS. -.-" thankyou >_< Now, everyone says I am a mermaid, when I was little I played in water all the time, now I take swimming lessons I been taking lessosn for like 3 years. My swim teacher has to yell, OKAY OUT OF THE POOL bc I wont get out >.> There are like 2 ends on the pool with ladders, deap and shallow and I always swim to the deap side even when im on the other side of the pool! They kinda say when I put my feet together it looks like a mini tail. Thx. :)

-Yuuki

When I put my legs together and swim like mermaid-ish I feel like I have a tail, then when I get out, I dont have the feeling. I like doings tricks in the water to. :)

Favorite Answer

It is possible that your spirit comes from the water which sounds like a mermaid to me.

Dear Yuki.

Everyone Looks like a mermaid tail with their Feet Together.

and Many people who are not a ''mermaid'' like the water and spend much time in it.

And alot of people perfer the deep end of a pool over the shallow.

You are just one of those people who like the water.

there is several-No thousands people like you.

You are not a mermaid.

Theres No such thing of a human being one.

However, there is a girl with a rare disease that makes her appear as a mermaid.

Other then that, No one in the world is a '''''mermaid'''

people who claim to be mermaids are just crazy.

Mermaids are basically Fish.

However they have some Human in them.

Mermaids Need water due to their mostly fish.

they will die if they dont have water for a while.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As cool as that would be, no, you're not. I used to be like that when I went swimming too... I actually got the "Little Miss Fish" award at camp one year :D. I just really liked swimming. Lots of people do. And if you like it that much, why would you want to get out before you have to? I hate getting out in the shallow end, too, because that means you have to stop swimming sooner to walk out. That's no fun. :)

People call you a mermaid as a joke or in an affectionately teasing way. All they're saying when they call you that is that they think you're a good swimmer and it's also a comment on how much you like the water.

Yes, my dear, you are a mermaid, and I am a satyr.

Yes, you are a manitee, what sailors thought to be pretty women when they were fat. Congrats fat cow.

Do you have a real tail? Otherwise no.

um...honey no ur not a mermaid SRRY if ur disapointed...U just really like 2 swimm that's all....

Source(s): My friend had the same issue & went 2 the hospital 2 see if she had any mermaid blood in her system