Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Who do you think is the strongest character in Bleach?

first off I'd have to say I been watching too much bleach and been on bleach.wikia too much.

There have been many captains in the Gotei 13 for hundreds of years. But there has to be some characters you think are too strong to be in the Gotei 13. I know this was titled a "Who do you think is the strongest bleach character." but I think thats really cliche by now so what I'm trying to ask is who do you think has the most potential to be the strongest character in the series? You can include formers such as the 3 captains that left the soul society, the vizards, Kisuke, or hell even Isshin.

If possible please list your choices from 1 being the strongest character to how many you choose to include.

also add a small reason to why you think he or she is the potentially strongest

Favorite Answer

Personally I don't care for anyone in the Gotei 13 or the Espadas. I'm more interested in the rouge and formers of the Gotei 13.

1. shinji- reason: He's had hundreds of years to control his hollow side and he could of destroyed Grimmjow in one shot if he did not lighten the attack with his own cero.

2.Ichigo-reason: With the new form he aquired I'm sure he's a tough character to beat, (I'm thinking as of right now kind of thing). I'm not sure if the other vizards have this form, we'll just have to wait and see. But hell he's the main character and he has to be really strong, he doesn't have to be the strongest, though most of the time main protagonists are.

3.Isshin- reason: even though he killed a not perfectly formed arrancar. He was not in full strength and shinji could sense his power when talking to ichigo and etc. He could be close to being as powerful as 1st captain commander...idk? I just like him because he's strong and he's good at comic reliefs (most of the time in my opinion.

• I personaly think that the Gotei thirteen arnt that strong next to the Vizards and Espada! They had two of there best men against just Stark! I think they arnt that strong, I think the Vizards and Espada are the strongest races in Bleach, because the Gotei 13 have limits, but the Vizards and Espada can get stronger, the Vizards were Gotei captains who can go beyond that wall with the Hollow fication, and then the Espada can also go beyond there limit, that are set by Hollows. Plus Espadas are made of the best Hollows already wich Captain Soul reapers have a hard time taking care of them without a Bankai. The Espada's have to be the strongest race.

1. Aizen( if he is revealed to be able to go through hollowfication)

2. Stark

3.Yammy

4.Espada 2 dont know name

5.Espada 3 dont know name

6.All vizards

7.Ulquora

8.Yamamoto

9.Ichigo

10. Byukuya Kushiki

LOL.

Well the Royal Guard is probaly the strongest obviously, but for characters we've seen I think either Aizen or Yamamoto. According to the statistics they're the two strongest captains. Which is obvious cuz Yamato the Captain Commander and Aizen fooled almost the whole of SS and can easily defeat the current captains. I think Shinji is pretty strong too, so I excited to see him fight in the upcoming chapters.

(:

1. Hirako Shinji, i think that's how you spell his name

2. Ichigo Kurosaki

3. Hitsugaya Toushirou

4. Urahara Kisuke

5. Yoruichi Shihouin

6. Kenpachi Zaraki/Isshin Kurosaki

i think that hirako is stronger because he just is?.....let's see, he seems to be the strongest of the vizards and i don't think that ichigo will surpass him yet. i included isshin...probably because there is a surely reason that he is a shinigami and is in the living world?...oh well...(^_^)...

I don't really know for sure, but I think in the end of the series (which I don't know when), they'll make Ichigo defeat every other character and have him end up as the strongest character in the anime.

Source(s): xoxo M

Yoruichi. She was actually able to fight Aizen when he had the hyogyku in his body. She only got defeated when he went super hax. If I remember correctly Nel is weaker then Hallibel who was pwned by normal aizen.

Hitsugaya.

I'm probably just saying this 'cause I'm a crazed Hitsugaya fangirl. XD

Obviously, it's Ichigo. He doesn't even die. I don't think he will. I mean, c'mon! Whenever he's about to die, he'll stand up again and starts nagging about saving his friends.

RUKIA :D

haha :)) jokes .. it's ichigo ofcourse ..