Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 decade ago

what would you imagine a "Mallory" to look like?

Say I told you I knew a girl named Mallory. What would you imagine her to look like?

This is for a story of mine, because I can't decide what I want the main character to look like. :)

• I have a niece named Mallory. Shes 14, the blondest most curly hair you can imagine and blue eyes. She's very tall and slim. The only Mallory I know so when I hear that name that's what I envision

Short brown hair and slim. I knew a girl named Mallory.

• 123

I always think of mallory from the baby sitters club, who had red curly hair and freckles and glasses. I wanted to look like her!

I think of Mallory from Family Ties... yeah, I'm that old.

• P

Short, chubby, skanky looking, terrible makeup job.

I knew a girl name Mallory, she slept with my high school boyfriend. Ya, she was a slut. But hey, I gotta hand it to her, she made me realize it was time to dump that jerk once and for all.

Red curly hair, like on the babysitters club

my friends little girl has blue eyes light brown hair a small button nose and has a small frame.

Medium height and build...short brown bob for hair...blue eyes

.

Source(s): I know a Mallory...she's about 20 years old fitting this description

first and only thing that comes to mind is a curly haired redhead...sorry I can't help you anymore than that...