Going to Miyavi and I Don't Know What to Wear!?

I'm going to the Miyavi concert in London in October and I actually haven't a clue what to wear (I need time to save up money to buy clothes if I need new ones so I'm planning now, also I get more excited about things once I know what I'm wearing). I don't actually know anything about Miyavi,... show more I'm going to the Miyavi concert in London in October and I actually haven't a clue what to wear (I need time to save up money to buy clothes if I need new ones so I'm planning now, also I get more excited about things once I know what I'm wearing). I don't actually know anything about Miyavi, I'm going with two of my friends who are absolutely mental about him for both their birthday presents and I want to look good but not stick out in a bad way, so please tell me what to wear!

Suggestions for styles, colours, particular items of clothing (or items LIKE particular bits of clothing) everything is appreciated! (tips for makeup are also appreciated but I'll have to buy ALL of that, I don't own any!) Also: my friends have suggested 'normal clothes' but I don't actually have any 'normal clothes' as most days are spent in either my school uniform or pyjamas.

I'm 15 btw, five feet and NO inches tall, and reference pictures of me can be found here http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/H...

Any and all help is really appreciated! Thank you!