Help is this an ebay scam?

I have just sold my laptop on ebay, to a seller in another country, Thy have only been registered for a day. they keep sending me emails, it looks as though its off payal saying I need to send the item, then get the tracking number then paypal will put the money in my account. is this right? the seller has... show more I have just sold my laptop on ebay, to a seller in another country, Thy have only been registered for a day.

they keep sending me emails, it looks as though its off payal saying I need to send the item, then get the tracking number then paypal will put the money in my account. is this right?

the seller has taken themselfes off ebay now, but are contacting me through my email.

Also, they bought the item for 120, but said they have transferred 220. I dont understand whats going on because when i log into paypal they dont mention anything.

I am getting emails from service@paypal.co.uk?

somebody help me please