can i anale my husbands us visa since he married me only for citizenship?

My husband is from mexico had no papers.I married him and he became a us citizen when he received his visa he left me and i also found out he was already married and had a son

6 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    write an email to dhs. with all the details u know..every certificate n paper.and send them and complain in the area concernred to your place..his citizenship will be taken was on fraud..

    i complained about my husband he is in jail took 90 days for them to take action after i complained...

    to report illegal immigration violation? Well here's some number's.?

    Office of Detention and Removal Operations Offices


    Director, Office of Detention and Removal Operations

    801 I St, NW

    Suite 900

    Washington, DC 20536

    Phone: 202-305-2734

    Field Offices

    Field Office Director, Atlanta

    77 Forsyth St., SW, Suite 117

    Atlanta, GA 30303

    Phone: 404-331-2765

    Area of Responsibility: Georgia, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, and U.S. Virgin Islands

    Field Office Director, Baltimore

    31 Hopkins Plaza, Suite 630

    Baltimore, MD 21201

    Phone: 410-962-2037

    Area of Responsibility: Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia

    Field Office Director, Boston

    John F. Kennedy, Federal Bldg.

    Govt. Center, 17th Flr.

    Room 1775

    Boston, MA 02203

    Phone: 617-565-3304

    Area of Responsibility: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

    Field Office Director, Buffalo

    130 Delaware Avenue

    Buffalo, NY 14202

    Phone: 716-551-4741

    Area of Responsibility: Upstate New York

    Field Office Director, Chicago

    10 W. Jackson Blvd.

    Chicago, IL 60604

    Phone: 312-385-1701

    Area of Responsibility: Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin

    Field Office Director, Dallas

    8101 N. Stemmons Frwy

    Dallas, TX 75247

    Phone: 214-905-5860

    Area of Responsibility: North Texas, Oklahoma

    Field Office Director, Denver

    4730 Paris Street

    Denver, CO 80239

    Phone: 303-371-1067

    Area of Responsibility: Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming

    Field Office Director, Detroit

    333 Mt. Elliott St.

    Detroit, MI 48207

    Phone: 313-568-6049

    Area of Responsibility: Michigan, Ohio

    Field Office Director, El Paso

    6451 Boeing Drive

    El Paso, TX 79925

    Phone: 915-881-5603

    Area of Responsibility: Southwest Texas, New Mexico

    Field Office Director, Houston

    126 Northpoint Drive

    Houston, TX 77060

    Phone: 281-774-4783

    Area of Responsibility: Southeast Texas

    Field Office Director, Los Angeles

    300 North Los Angeles St.

    Los Angeles, CA 90012

    Phone: 213-830-7900

    Area of Responsibility: Central California, Southern Nevada

    Field Office Director, Miami

    7880 Biscayne Blvd.

    Miami, FL 33138

    Phone: 305-762-3622

    Area of Responsibility: Florida

    Field Office Director, Newark

    Hemisphere Building, Suite 512

    Routes 1 and 9 South

    Newark, NJ 07114

    Phone: 973-645-3666

    Area of Responsibility: New Jersey

    Field Office Director, New Orleans

    DHS/ICE 701 Loyola Ave.

    Rm. T-8011

    New Orleans, LA 70113

    Phone: 504-599-7845

    Area of Responsibility: Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee

    Field Office Director, New York

    26 Federal Plaza, Rm. 1105

    New York, NY 10278

    Phone: 212-264-5854

    Area of Responsibility: The five boroughs (counties of NYC) and the following counties:

    Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Ulster, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk

    Field Office Director, Philadelphia

    1600 Callowhill St., 6th Floor

    Philadelphia, PA 19130

    Phone: Phone: 215-656-7164

    Area of Responsibility: Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia

    Field Office Director, Phoenix

    2035 N. Central Avenue

    Phoenix, AZ 85004

    Phone: 602-379-3426

    Area of Responsibility: Arizona

    Field Office Director, San Antonio

    8940 Fourwinds Drive

    San Antonio, TX 78239

    Phone: 210-967-7175

    Area of Responsibility: Central South Texas

    Field Office Director, San Diego

    880 Front Street, #2232

    San Diego, CA 92188

    Phone: 619-557-6117

    Area of Responsibility: Southern California

    Field Office Director, San Francisco

    630 Sansome Street, Rm 590

    San Francisco, CA 94111

    Phone: 415-844-5512

    Area of Responsibility: Northern California, Central and Northern Nevada, Utah, Hawaii, Guam

    Field Office Director, Seattle

    1000 2nd Avenue, Suite 2650

    Seattle, WA 98104

    Phone: 206-553-4147

    Area of Responsibility: Alaska, Oregon, Washington

    Field Office Director, St. Paul

    2901 Metro Dr., Suite 100

    Bloomington, MN 55425

    Phone: 952-853-2960

    Area of Responsibility: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota

    Field Office Director, Washington

    2675 Prosperity Avenue

    Fairfax, VA 22031

    Phone: 703-285-6200

    Area of Responsibility: District of Columbia and Virginia

    TO REPORT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN OR CRIMINAL ALIEN RESIDENT contact the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) division of the Department of Homeland Security by calling (866) DHS-2ICE to "report suspicious activity" (866) 347-2423.

    jjust check their email n write to them..they wiill keep it confidential no one will come to know.

  • 1 decade ago

    You must get an attorney immediately and annul the marriage based on fraud and bigamy. As soon as it is filed, send a copy to ICE along with any additional documentation you have regarding his prior marriage, his fraud, etc. And give ICE full details on where he is now.

    Since your marriage was never valid, he had no right to immigrate on the basis of that marriage. Also, he committed fraud and perjury on his immigration application, interviews and related documents. He can be stripped of citizenship, imprisoned on fraud and bigamy charges, deported and permanently barred from reentry.

    Don't forget you must annul a bigamous marriage! Get that attorney and get it done.

  • 4 years ago

    there's a regulation that declares if an alien overstays their visa they grow to be unlawful and can be deported. there is likewise yet another regulation that declares all of us who marries an unlawful alien as a fashion to help them obtain a eco-friendly card or citizenship would properly be sent to penal complex and the alien would be deported. That individual has diverse unlawful crap occurring and he needs to return to his interior of sight united states and persist with the INS technique to return into u . s . legally, commencing with a visa and eco-friendly card. once you're a u . s . citizen, you won't be able to legally marry and unlawful alien and that i do no longer think that any sane attorney might tell him that it somewhat is totally properly to proceed with the marriage. That guy is approximately to get you into some deep hassle.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I think you should take the paperwork you showing one marriage here and another marriage in Mexico that this marriage on his part was based on fraud and this they do take this as a serious matter. They would revoke his green card.Fraud in this area is not tolerated.I would start off by contacting ICE ,explain what is going on and ask them what next can I do.Good luck

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    just like he is screwing our country he did the same to you,when will american women wise up and not mess with those illegal invaders?first if he is married already that's bigamy,and yes,send his happy but back to mexico and don't let your genitalia be the door way for others to enter the usa

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    so he lied on his application ...yes .. he can be stripped of his green card

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.