Interpreting an IQ score for a test out of 160.?

I have written a number of professional IQ tests out of 160 in order to consitantly prove that I am dyspraxic. I get a result out of 160, but most IQ tests seem to give a score out of 200. Can anyone give me the name of the test in question and/or tell me how to interpret the score (in terms of the percentage of... show more I have written a number of professional IQ tests out of 160 in order to consitantly prove that I am dyspraxic. I get a result out of 160, but most IQ tests seem to give a score out of 200.

Can anyone give me the name of the test in question and/or tell me how to interpret the score (in terms of the percentage of the population I above) please?
Update: I didn't make this clear, obviously. The test in question was adminstered by a professional psychaitrist in person.
Update 2: About dyspraxia, for he who asked: dyspraxia and IQ are unrelated, but one of the easiest ways of proving you are due concesssions is comparing your true IQ with your output IQ. For me, my true IQ was close to my output IQ in most of the categories, but for coding (strongly related to dyspraxia) the output was... show more About dyspraxia, for he who asked: dyspraxia and IQ are unrelated, but one of the easiest ways of proving you are due concesssions is comparing your true IQ with your output IQ. For me, my true IQ was close to my output IQ in most of the categories, but for coding (strongly related to dyspraxia) the output was about half of the true.