Can you install Microsoft Office on an SSD disk?

I just recently bought a dell mini 9 (big big big mistake), and my C: drive is completely low on space and I've deleted everything I can. But then I remembered that when I bought the computer, I bought an SSD disk with 8GB, but I'm not sure that you can install something like Microsoft Office on it...Any... show more I just recently bought a dell mini 9 (big big big mistake), and my C: drive is completely low on space and I've deleted everything I can. But then I remembered that when I bought the computer, I bought an SSD disk with 8GB, but I'm not sure that you can install something like Microsoft Office on it...Any suggestions?
Update: Thank you all, so far, for the answers. If I were to install the SSD disk, I would plan on never taking it out. I will try these solutions out. Keep 'em coming, and thank you all, again.