My partner broke a promise, I want to move on but my partner has been feeling guilty for a week! What do I do?

He promised not to do something that I am VERY against and I caught him doing it. But only 6 weeks ago we had the same conversation as he was doing it then. He has done this twice and I am very angry. I want to move on and trust him again but he is very down about it, it is like the tables have turned. I should be... show more He promised not to do something that I am VERY against and I caught him doing it. But only 6 weeks ago we had the same conversation as he was doing it then. He has done this twice and I am very angry. I want to move on and trust him again but he is very down about it, it is like the tables have turned. I should be down and depressed not him! Help!!!! He has been like this for a week and it's pi**ing me off!
Update: he is masturbating behind my back, when I am in the shower and as soon as I leave the house.... And since this our sex life has suffered, we have been together 6 years!
Update 2: Thanks for all your feedback, as much as I disagree with some comments and agree with most it helps and thank-you. If he promised he would not do it then he is stupid too! If he feels that strongly about masturbating then he should have simply said from the beginning. I am a MAN not a woman and your assumption... show more Thanks for all your feedback, as much as I disagree with some comments and agree with most it helps and thank-you.

If he promised he would not do it then he is stupid too! If he feels that strongly about masturbating then he should have simply said from the beginning. I am a MAN not a woman and your assumption is wrong, I am 22 he is 37 if anyone should be wacking off it's me not him, but I dont because I have the man I love, who pleasures me. He obviously does not feel this way and would rather be alone with his hand?